Recipe Type: Salads
Author: Caroline Artiss
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 15 mins
Serves: 4 people
Lovely refreshing summery salad, add a dash of tequila if the kids aren't around to give an extra kick. Works really well with the spice and watermelon.
- 2 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 cup cucumber cut into cubes
- 1 – 1⁄2 jalapeno finely chopped
- 1 tsp fresh chopped coriander / cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp honey / agave
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tequila for the adults
- Mix the watermelon and cucumber together in a bowl
- Mix the dressing together in a separate bowl and pour over the top!