Recipe Type: sauce
Serves: 2 cups
Learn how to make the perfect peanut sauce to go with your Malaysian Satay....
- 200g salted, roasted peanuts 1 ½ cups
- 1 tbsp Satay marinade
- ½ tin of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon.
- (Chilli if you want it spicy)
- Grind the peanuts in a blender until they are smooth
- Then add all ingredients to a pan and gently heat and stir together
- You can add more coconut milk or water if it is too thick
- Give it a taste, if you like it sweeter- add more sugar, sour – add more lemon, hotter – add more chilli
- Make it your own!