Oodles of Noodles
Recipe Type: Sides
Author: Caroline Artiss
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 3 mins
Total time: 13 mins
Watch how to make some very quick and easy noodles for a super easy supper for two...
- 2 pieces of pak choi
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 inch piece of ginger chopped
- 3 spring onions washed and chopped
- Noodles approx 300g
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- ½ tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp corn flour
- Optional – put some chicken or tofu if you like?
- Chop all your vegetables up ready to cook
- Mix all the ingredients together for the sauce in a separate bowl
- Heat a little more sesame oil in a wok, then add the ginger, spring onions and garlic and stir fry for 1 minute
- Add the pak choi and the noodles and sauce and stir fry for a further 2 minutes
- Spice it up with some sweet chili sauce!