Recipe Type: Cakes & Baking
Author: Caroline Artiss
Prep time: 1 hour 30 mins
Total time: 1 hour 30 mins
This is a very easy and fun recipe for the kids to make for Halloween, or if you want to just make something easy that looks and tastes great!
- 220g White chocolate (you can use milk or dark too)
- 15 marshmallows
- black icing tube
- Halloween sprinkles
- 1 pumpkin or squash to present them on
- cocktail / cake pop sticks
- Melt the chocolate either in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water, or in the microwave
- If using microwave be careful not to burn the chocolate, use a low setting
- Cover with cling wrap and give short blasts and stir frequently
- Once melted, stick your marshmallow onto a cocktail stick, cover it in chocolate
- Leave some plain to set, and then cover the rest with sprinkles while the chocolate is still wet
- Leave to set for 1 hour or until hard. You can put them in the fridge to set quicker.
- Now you can decorate the plain ones with scary faces with your icing tube
- Stick the marshmallows into your pumpkin, this makes a great piece for your party
- Happy Halloween!