Recipe Type: Drinks
Author: Caroline Artiss
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
Serves: 4 glasses
Homemade lemonade is very easy to make and very refreshing to drink on a hot summers day.
- 1 x lemon
- 1 x lime
- ½ cup white sugar
- 750ml – 1 litre water (depending on how strong you like)
- plenty of ice to serve
- Smoothie blender
- Jug and glasses to serve
- This is my ultimate lazy recipe
- Add the lemon, lime, sugar, half of the water to your blender
- Whiz until everything has been blitzed up
- Pour the liquid through a sieve into a jug and discard all the bits
- Add the rest of the water and test to see if it’s sweet enough for you
- You can always add more sugar if you want. I like mine a little bitter.
- Serve with ice and a slice!